We’ll be crafting in a beautiful range of vibrant spring colours with many techniques from egg decorating and painting to spring wreaths and card making along with a little bit of embroidery and jewellery making too. Of course, we’ll also be flower making and this time we’ll also be creating stunning pots for the garden.
So whether you’re wanting to try something new for 2024, have a crafty day out with your friends or get away from it all with a day focussed on yourself our Spring Festival is the place to be.
We have two different day tickets, each day with four set classes designed to teach you new techniques, these two days will be repeating over 10 days.
Confirmed for this day, we will be:
- Painting spring flowers
- Card making with the latest Wibblers dies
- Using rice paper on eggs or curved surfaces
- Creating spring wreaths
We can’t wait for you to step into our brand-new purpose-built education Academy, in the heart of Derbyshire, and indulge your creative side.
- Meet the team and craft with your favourite TV crafting celebrities
- Create and take away four amazing projects in just one day
- Learn new techniques and meet new people
- You will craft in groups of 10, and stay with the same people all day
- Each class will take place in a dedicated room, giving you chance to explore our whole Academy
- Light lunch and refreshments provided
- Fun activities planned throughout the day
Doors open at 9:00am for registration, with the first class beginning at 9:30am. Each class will be 1½ hours, with the last class finishing by 5:00pm.
Places are strictly limited to 40 per day. If you are in a craft group, please note that maximum class size is 10 – if your group is larger than this, we will need to split you across two groups for the day. Tickets limited to one of each day per person – this day is the same as days 1, 3, 6, 7 and 10.