Use this ultra-thin paper to transfer patterns onto wood; paper; metal and more. Graphite paper tool for quickly adding a design to the surface you are working on that unlike like carbon paper is erasable.
Perfect for adding an accurate copy of original designs onto a surface.
This package contains four 9″ x 13 sheets of Grey Graphite Paper.
How to use:
- Place the graphite paper shiny side down on to the surface you want to add design to.
- Put your design over the top of the graphite paper and make sure it is secure to avoid the paper moving.
- Trace the outline using a hard pointed object, such as a pen, pencil or stylus.
- Lift your design and the graphite paper to make sure your design has transferred.
- If any area appears too faint or has not transferred you can reapply.
- Errors can be removed with an eraser.